HOMALIGHT® D is a wood fibre insulation board, manufactured in a dry, continuous process and has been specially developed for use as a coreboard in doors, partition walls and the like.
These boards are used in the door industry and by interior fitters for the following:
- Coreboards for doors
- Coreboards for partition walls and for partitions systems
- Coreboards for lightweight sandwich boards
Product information as PDF downloadDownload PDF, 199kB
- Homogeneous material
- Low mass per unit area
- Practically no VOC or formaldehyde emissions
- Low water absorption and low thickness swelling
- Length and width swelling irrelevant due to the board structure
- Good sound and heat insulation
- Good climatic properties
- 100 % compatible with biological building
- Made of FSC and PEFC certified regional timber
- Materials class E in accordance with DIN EN 13501-1
- Materials class C in accordance with DIN EN 13501-1 is also available as an option
- Processing using standard sawing/milling techniques is possible
- Available in standard and cut to size
Further processing can be carried out using standard woodworking machinery and tools. Pressing: The properties of the coreboard must be taken in account when slecting the specific pressure. You must carry out your own trials and tests in advance.
The environmental compatibility of the HOMALIGHT® D boards begins with the environmentally-friendly materials used, such as untreated timber and low-formaldehyde binding agents, and ends with our innovatively ecological and gentle manufacturing process. Termal utilisation of HOMALIGHT® D boards is harmless to the environment.